TODAY is APRIL 16, 2020 - CMOTH 2020 CANCELLED
Dear CMOTH Community:
First and foremost we send our love and best wishes out to each of you for your safety and well-being during this time of so much uncertainty.
In the interest of protecting everyone during this crisis and not knowing when we all can safely return to moving about, we finally made the difficult decision to cancel the CMOTH 2020 programs for this summer.
Any deposits, including the application fee, will be fully refunded and those of you who were accepted but hadn’t yet deposited, please rest assured that your acceptance for the future CMOTH goes without saying.
Stay safe, make music at home and please stay in touch. Let us know how you’re doing and we’ll look forward to seeing you next summer.
Sarah Johnson, Artistic Director
Today is March 19, 2020 -
We are monitoring the situation daily and will post updates here. While we hope the impact of this dreadful pandemic will soon be mitigated and the entire virus rooted out, we will be vigilant in assessing and deciding about this summer's camps.
ANY AND ALL DEPOSITS WILL BE REFUNDED FULLY IN THE EVENT OF CANCELLATION>
Meanwhile, if you have some cool ideas for projects and activities to stay engaged if you're cooped up - email us , post on the FB page, send videos on youtube - but STAY SAFE and STAY IN TOUCH